Sales Development Representative
PayNearMe is a Silicon Valley technology company that’s in growth mode and looking to add a dynamic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to our team in our Merchant Processing Business Unit. You will have significant interaction with the Merchant Processing team while reporting to the Manager of Sales Operations. PayNearMe’s SDR is a salesperson-in-training. You will typically be the first point of contact in our sales cycle, helping our Strategic Sales Executives identify and cultivate leads, and sell PayNearMe solutions.
- Master a complete technical understanding of PayNearMe’s current and upcoming products and services offerings.
- Continually prospect for new customers through cold calling and other lead generation efforts as assigned; nurture those prospects as assigned.
- Actively maintain a sales pipeline with documented activity in accordance with PayNearMe processes and methodologies, using Salesforce.com.
- Effectively articulate the PayNearMe value proposition via phone or email communication.
- Develop a pipeline of quality business opportunities for the Sales Executive Team.
- Achieve or exceed assigned monthly and bi-annual lead generation quotas and MBOs.
- 40+ Outbound Dials/Day
- 8+ Quality Conversations/Day
- 20+ Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)/Month
- Responsible for Company’s information security by preserving confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Company’s information assets and customer data in accordance with Company’s Information Security Management System.
- Minimum 3-4 years total work experience.
- 2-3 years experience in a comparable SDR or inside sales role.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English preferred.
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and presentation skills.
- Experience in lending, collections, municipal government or large biller vertical markets preferred. Payments experience preferred.
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven, able to manage multiple priorities at any given time.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Experience with web-based sales enablement tools.
- Experience with MS office and data analytics for tracking account performance and growth.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
Travel: Less than 5% Anticipated
Great compensation package plus extensive benefits, including:
- Free gourmet lunches
- A well-stocked kitchen
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options package
- Team outings and events
Send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org