Director of National Account Management
PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is an eight-year-old Silicon Valley technology company that’s in growth mode and looking to add a Director of National Account Management with focus on retail partnerships, in our Merchant Processing Business Unit. PayNearMe enables consumers to pay cash at over 27,000 retailers nationwide for a variety of online goods and services by leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems. This role will be instrumental in growing and managing our strategic retail relationships.
- Provide daily account management to key assigned retailers including, 7-Eleven, CVS, Family Dollar and ACE Cash Express
- Provide daily account management of key collector partners including, Incomm, Blackhawk and GreenDot
- Generate KPI reporting and communicate performance for each of the assigned retail partners on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Conduct regular performance reviews with each retailer
- Obtain approval to launch new business initiatives for Handle Financial within assigned retailers
- Facilitate necessary communication between functional groups within Handle and their necessary counterpart at a given retailer. This includes product, marketing, legal and compliance
- Coordinate with retail store operations to ensure consumers are able to successfully complete PayNearMe transactions at retail
- Serve as a point of escalation for any support related retail issues
- Gather requirements from retail partners around the Handle Financial offer and communicate those requirements product management for inclusion in the product roadmap
- Facilitate communication and provide competitive intelligence to marketing and product marketing teams.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow revenue in assigned accounts.
- Build long-term relationships at senior levels within assigned retailers
- Responsible for Company’s information security by preserving confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Company’s information assets and customer data in accordance with Company’s Information Security Management System.
- Travel to attend relevant trade shows, events, and customer meetings.
- 5-10 years work experience in retail account management.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent. Masters degree preferred.
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and presentation skills.
- Experience in financial services or prepaid product distribution at retail is preferred.
- Proven success of selling to director level and above.
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to train large audiences via online tools and onsite visits.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Experience with web-based sales enablement tools.
- Experience with MS office and data analytics for tracking account performance and growth.
Location: SF Bay Area (Open to remote locations with preference in Dallas )
Travel: 50% Anticipated