Customer Support Specialist
Prism (www.prismmoney.com) is a dynamic company fundamentally changing how people interact with their banks and manage their finances. By providing a free mobile hub for managing all bills and accounts, Prism replaces banks as the center of consumer finance. We believe that consumers are deeply underserved by existing financial institutions and our mission is to become the best and most valuable consumer financial tool in the market.
We’re a team of people who love making things and improving the way our customers interact with technology. We have over a quarter million users and are growing rapidly.
This is an hourly, contract to hire position that will work Wednesday through Sunday
- Investigate and resolve customer-initiated payment issues
- Use all your skills and empathy and turn unhappy customer into a customer for life
- Educate customers on our product and how to get the most out of it
- Identify trends and issues in support to improve everything from first time resolution to product improvements
- Self-motivated and able to represent our support team during the weekend
- Strong willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Good detective skills: ability to diagnose and prioritize issues
- Must have strong technical fluency but no software development experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people person – you love making customers happy!
Other Great Stuff
- Full-time position
- Awesome people you’ll be working with (we’re not biased, really ;-))
- You will also be outfitted with top-of-the-line tech
- Stay hydrated by your beverage of choice (which we stock for free)
- Lunch provided on Wednesday
- Flexible work from home during the weekend shift
- Enjoy an energetic and dynamic culture.
- If the position becomes permanent, equity options in our company
What are you passionate about? We’re a team of people with diverse and strong interests, and preserving that culture is important to us. Please let us know in no more than a couple of paragraphs a bit about something you love. What gets you up in the morning or keeps you up late into the night? It doesn’t have to be related to work (and we actually hope that it’s not); we just want to learn a bit about you. Please also attach your resume to your application, and we’re looking forward to hearing from you!