Company: Handle Financial, Inc. (wholly-owned subsidiary is PayNearMe MT, Inc. or “MT”)
Type: Full-time & PT Temp (6-month commitment w/ opportunity to convert to part-time EE)
Reporting To: Chief Compliance Officer & Chief Risk Officer of MT
Location: Redmond, Washington
Start Date: Immediate
Handle Financial, Inc., a growth-stage, venture-backed payments tech company headquartered in Silicon Valley, is seeking a Compliance Analyst to support its compliance responsibilities as they relate to the products and services of both Prism (www.prismmoney.com) and PayNearMe (http://paynearme.com/en/). Prism is a 5★ app that brings control to your life by organizing, paying your bills, and tracking your accounts. The PayNearMe product offering allows cash consumers to pay 20k+ billers using bar-code technology to various mature, contracted merchant and retail partner relationships.
We’re a small, diverse, and tight-knit team that loves to delight our customers with beautiful and practical experiences. We have over half a million customers that depend on us to process millions of dollars in payments every day.
In this role, you will be tasked with resolving compliance escalations and supporting other ongoing compliance operational tasks that are critical to frictionless payments and in support of our robust compliance program. This involves a steady workload of compliance matters that need consistent, accurate, and timely resolution each day.
- Investigate and resolve customer-initiated payment request issues
- Assist developers in automating key components of our payment and information system
- Monitor our automated system processes to ensure accuracy
- College/AA Degree (BS, BA a plus!)
- Experience, 1- 2 years minimum, financial services (bank/technology company a plus!)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Attention to detail
- Strong willingness to learn quickly and thrive in fast-pace environment
- Inquisitive; question status quo of processes for purpose of enhancing processes
- Must have strong technical fluency; ease of working in various systems/tools